Arcade games question

2 Things:

- Okay, so I bought Hydro Thunder today since it was half off for 600 MSP's. I bought it using an old gamertag that I hardly ever use, since I noticed I had 840 MSP's on it. Will I get banned if I play Hydro Thunder on my main account instead of the one I bought it with?

- Also, I share my console with my roommates at school and one of them bought 3D Ultra MiniGolf earlier this year so we could play. Will I get banned if I play it? And lastly, Trials HD says I can play it, but it used to be the trial version, so I'm guessing someone using my console bought it. I also want to know if I will get banned if I play it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Greetings,

Regarding Hydro thunder, once you purchased the game on your Console you can play normally the game with any Gamertag you like on the Console on which you downloaded the game.but if you would like to play it from a different Console you must sign in with the profile you used to purchase the game.If you try to play it on a different console using a different profile , you may find only the Trial version.

Regarding 3D Ultra MiniGolf , no reason for banning If you play it with a different Profile as long as you respect Xbox Live TOU.

Lastly , If you try playing Trials HD , and you find only the trial Version , that do indicate TWO possible reasons:

- Or no gamertag on that Console has never downloaded the full version and you may have downloaded the trial Version.

- May be the game was downloaded first on a different Console , and then when you try playing it with a different Profile than the profile used to purchase it , you will see only the Trial , and that Issue is by design for every downloadable content.

If it's the second scenario go to : support.xbox.com/.../download-content

If you have any further question , let me know

regards

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.