1995 BMW E34 M5

2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S

1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE (first gen RX-7)

1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3

1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible

1997 Volvo 850 R (estate-wagon)

2012 Scion tC

pictures at

http://www.forzamotorsport.fr/news/le-forza-4-alpinestars-car-pack-se-devoile-en-photos-81502.html

I do not take credit for finding this.  A member of FM.net found it first.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Other than the '59 Caddy, a pretty mundane pack IMHO. I'll probably shell out the 160GP for the one car, but the pack as a whole? Nah.

Really?!?! The 59' Caddy is the worst car in this pack, The pack is mundane? The one car you want is mundane! Lol, Wtf

I enjoy racing the older cars and ordinary cars. I can get exotics, race cars & tuner-toys in any game. The '59 Caddy is a classic. Honestly, if this game didn't have such a good selection of older & plain-jane cars, I would only play GT5. God knows FM4's racing is a joke.

Looks like a pretty good pack to me.  Though I still think a track pack is long over due.

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

Looks like a pretty good pack to me.  Though I still think a track pack is long over due.

[/quote]

I completely agree regarding a track pack. I've said it in other threads, but new cars don't really add much to the game outside of something new to slap stickers on. Tracks on the other hand would open up new game-play. The problem with track packs (traditionally) is that the new tracks are never really incorporated into the seasons or event lists. They're just there mainly for online use, hot laps & arcade modes. If the tracks were to be added into the actual events & seasons, that would be awesome. Sadly, I don't think we're ever going to see additional tracks though.

We'll see a track pack, probably in June after they try to rip everyone off with the Porsche pack.

Porsche is overrated anyway. Plus, ruf has faster, sexier cars anyway. I've only seen ruf in 2 other game series and it was project Gotham racing and the gran turismo series. Otherwise it's been Porsche everywhere. It's a fresh change of pace for once.

I will not be buying the Porsche pack..........

[quote user="CatchMyGrenadez"]

I will not be buying the Porsche pack..........

[/quote]

Me either. I'm just not a fan. I don't like the way they look or drive (in-game or in real life). The only Porsches I've ever had in the FM games were the ones I won. When I heard they were not going to make it into FM4 (due to EA owning the exclusive rights), I literally could not have cared less. 

I wish the caddy wasn't a convertible. bad suspension.