April 19 Freecell & Tripeaks puzzles

These 2 puzzles must represent the opposite sides of the difficulty spectrum. The Freecell puzzle can be finished in 5 seconds (literally!) while the fiendish Tripeaks can take hours. Be prepared for a hell of a time for the 2nd puzzle in that challenge. Managed to solve it after a titanic struggle, will see if anyone need me to post the solution?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

After bord one I gained 15.500 points , thereafter it is indeed tricky business with all those 2's.Upto now I am still working on it.

Solved the first board and had 20,100 points.  Got the final points on the second board.

Did not think this was difficult at all.  Got the first board on my second attempt and got the rest of the points on the second board without a problem.

i tried from morning to night .just now i completed the tripeaks challenge

took about 30 plays.

I could use some ideas for the Tripeaks game for April 19....no matter which direction I go, what card I leave or play, I can not figure this one out

skp002 have you even finished board 1? In board 2 one critical point is you have to reserve the 4 in the rightmost triangle to connect the 5 at the leftmost peak.

PaltryAmoeba564...no I have not been able to get through even 1 board thus far.  I'll make a note on the 2nd board though...thanks

skp002 in hindsight you can score very high in the 1st board so you don't even need to finish the 2nd board to win the challenge. One particular long chain from the 1st board goes like this: using a 7 from the deck, kill the 6-5-4-3-2-A-K-Q-K from the board. See if you can pull it off.

PaltryAmoeba564...I got the run but was not able to get either the run again or even close to the 27,000.  I know once I get it, the moment will be a "duh" moment...lol

This one is baffling.... I can't seem to clear board 1