Appeal

Ive tried everything. i cant sign up for the forums. i dont get answered by Joe Graf. i just want a chance. can anyone give me some advice?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

well my friend was using horizon and he played on my console with his modded profile so every gt on my console was banned from online play. i had no idea he had been using this modding program till today when i asked him about it.

if you want the full explanation look at the  other thread Banned

The main idea here is complaining to us doesn't do anything. Epic banned you and we're not Epic. You can get pissy all you want its not going to solve your problem.

The ONLY place you can ask about a console ban is here.  If it is a game only console ban then you need to take that up with the publisher of the game.

im sorry i didnt know it bothered you. but if it bothers you so much dont read the threads that have to do with being banned and trying to troll.

Thats awesome that he calls you a troll after he got banned for using a modded profile.

Joe Graf tweeted a few days ago. If you are banned, you are banned. Using Horizon, or someone using Horizon with their  account on your console is enough to get you banned. The software detects it and that's that. You chose to let your friend use his modded profile on your console you have to deal with the consequences. Such is life, and it was a ToS breach. Sorry, it sucks but really nothing will happen. Buy a new console and learn from the mistakes.

Well i hope Joe Graf and the rest of epic burn in hell. Im being punished for something i didnt do. What? was i supposed to know that he had a modded profile? am i supposed to just be like "hey is your profile modded?" thats not something you just randomly ask. And am i supposed to just know because his profile was modded and on my console i get banned too? your all speakin to me as if this is common knowledge.

What bothers me is that you guys cheat, get caught and then come crying here for a way back. It is not going to happen, deal with it. :-D

Man, you are done with GoW3. Just deal with it as they have thousands of people like you complaining and wanting to be unbanned.