apocalyptic gaming recruiting

hey there gamers hope u all out kicking butt and taking names my name is ag msgt cricket and we want all u hard core gamers to join our community we play with honor and respect for each other and are hoping you like to join if u would like to know more about what we stand for please message our owner aG Shadow King he will be more than willing to see what you got to bring to the spotlight 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Clans aren't allowed on this forum. Try the clan recruiting area.

can you play with "honour"?

Only the Dead Fight Fair.

the dead are just waiting to respawn..........

[quote user="SNAKExEATER4545"]

Only the Dead Fight Fair.

[/quote]

[quote user="DriedPooh"]

the dead are just waiting to respawn..........

[/quote]

This is my new philosophy for this game after seeing the new Ghost Recon Trailer. I like the fact knifing someone in that game will mean something. You get knifed and you give away your team's positions for 30 seconds. People are going to raging about that when they have crap teammates on that game.

never played Ghost Recon, gonna have to give it a go.

its third person, just so ya know

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

its third person, just so ya know

[/quote]

But goes to a scoped view for precise shooting. And if it is similar to GRAW2 MP options, you will have the option to switch to old school first person view with just a crosshair on the screen.

hmm can't play third person shooters makes me dizzy , bummer

[quote user="DriedPooh"]

hmm can't play third person shooters makes me dizzy , bummer

[/quote]

Well, that sucks. If it has the option like I said in the previous post I will let you know. Ubisoft said there "should" be a beta in April "sometime".