APOCACIDE and DIRTY HARRY

...you' guys are awfully quiet as of late amigos

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've not been on much. Too busy with work. Today I've taken a little time to peruse forums and FB but for the last few weeks I've been swamped.

We should probably do this via pm. lol

...ehh we're in an open relationship

Nice. Those are the only kind of relationships I like. No marriage or kids for me. Just relationships with some cool people to share this adventure called life before I die. Also, can I record y’alls next interaction? I can make a ton of money off weirdo’s who enjoy those things.

All the weirdos are already here.

Not even close. You should have seen the weirdo’s we had in the BFMC2 forums. Now that was a good time.

LOL

The Texans must be mad after what happened on Sunday, nearly had a heart attack that day.

A couple of dudes burned a Matt Schuab jersey in the stadium parking lot. I loled. It sucked, but I wasn’t mad. I am not as passionate about football (NFL), than I am football (soccer). The Texans is my team, but Liverpool FC is my life.

Liverpool eh?  Man Utd for me but I have a feeling I'm going to jump ship with how they're doing right now lol.  

I can add to this topic....the flowers my wife picked out for our flower beds are only annuals ...... so now they're dying