Após migração para LIVE BRASIL o jogo "Magic: The Gathering" so funciona como versão demo

Após migrar para LIVE BRASIL, somente o jogo "Magic: The Gathering" parou de funcionar normalmente (funciona como versão demo).

Fiz a migração faz muito tempo porém só agora percebi o problema.

Alguma recomendação pois comprei algumas das expansões do jogo e não gostaria de perde-lo, inclusive tentei apaga-lo e comprar novamente mais não também não deu certo.

[After moving to BRAZIL LIVE, only the game "Magic: The Gathering " has stopped working normally (works as demo version).

I made the migration long ago but just now realized the problem.

Any recommendations since bought some of the expansions of the game and would not want to lose it, even tried to delete it and buy again not too failed.]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

When you deleted the game, did you try downloading it from your download history at all? Your download history is located in the 'My Xbox' channel of the dashboard, under 'Manage Account.'

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Não funcionou, limpei os dados do marketplace, como vi no FAQ. Mais nada funcionou os titulos antes da migração agora aparecem com o texto "Título Desconhecido" porém só o jogo "Magic: The Gathering" parou de funcionar. Já tentei comprar de novo o jogo mais fala que já comprei. Não entendo não posso jogar e nem comprar o jogo novamente o que faço ?

[It did not work, cleaned the data from the marketplace, as seen in the FAQ. Nothing else worked before migrating the titles now appear with the text "Title Unknown" but only the game "Magic:The Gathering" has stopped working. I've tried to buy back the game more say than ever bought. I do not understand and can not play or buy the game again I do?] 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey mate, rather than trying to buy it back, you should be able to download it again from the DL history. To be sure, can you confirm that you 1) Deleted the files from your memory drive; 2) Cleared the memory cache; and 3) re-downloaded it from your download history? Thanks for the clarification!

Sorry this didn't help.

I've done this procedure and did not work, the game continues as demo.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm sorry to jump in late here, but let me clarify this. You transferred your account to a different region, correct? When you do this, some content you purchased may become unavailable due to region restrictions. This is outlined in the disclaimers you agreed to during the transfer. I'm sorry, but you may have to repurchase it in your new region to play it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Me conta como pois não deixa eu comprar novamente pois diz que eu já comprei ?

Sorry this didn't help.