anyway to exit a server without dashboarding

every time i wanted to exit a server for some food  or smoke or whatever i found myself having to dash board to exit a server  cause i could not find a button that would take me back to the launch screen is there a button or something that im missing?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I also wonder if this counts as a dashboard or quit? And do EA penalize for that? I usually spawn in and just hide my dude somewhere, then go smoke, LOL.

1. Press start in-game.

2. Quit to main menu.

3. Smoke your lungs out.

You have to wait until the next match starts to quit.  Why? Who knows.

I think it counts towards a "Quit Match" even if you do that, BlazO.  I was looking at my Battlestats on that Battlelog website and I noticed it said my "Quit" percentage was 20%.  Now, I don't see how that is possible.  I haven't seen any proper way to exit the game in the lobby between rounds so I've been waiting till the next match starts then I quit.  So if EA counts the times when I'm finished playing, or the four times I was disconnected from EA's awesome servers as quitting, then that's a deceiving stat and unfair one.

[quote user="KID LOCHEM"]

I think it counts towards a "Quit Match" even if you do that, BlazO.  I was looking at my Battlestats on that Battlelog website and I noticed it said my "Quit" percentage was 20%.  Now, I don't see how that is possible.  I haven't seen any proper way to exit the game in the lobby between rounds so I've been waiting till the next match starts then I quit.  So if EA counts the times when I'm finished playing, or the four times I was disconnected from EA's awesome servers as quitting, then that's a deceiving stat and unfair one.

[/quote]

It must suck to play games for stats.. Silly me plays them just for fun..

C'mon, don't be a smart aleck and take things out of context. I'm saying that if someone would see a higher than normal quit ratio, anyone would think and say, "Oh, that person quits alot.  He probably dashboards when he's losing or when he's getting pwned.  I'll avoid him."  That's what I mean.

That's the only stat I really care about, especially in sports games.  I just look and see if that person has a tendency to be a sore loser and quit if things get tough.

[quote user="Funkin wacky"]

[quote user="KID LOCHEM"]

[/quote]

It must suck to play games for stats.. Silly me plays them just for fun..

[/quote]

....and yet, you have your stats posted in your signature? ROFL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol

No it does not count as a "quit match" as long as you leave before the "timer" runs out. You know the time when all you can do is shine flashlights into teammates eyes before the game starts...?

I find this extremely annoying.  As well as the inability to alter my kits post game.  Instead I've got half a minute to do nothing but stare at a bunch of stats.  Awesome. :|