Anything released indicating the length of the campaign?

I realize it will have a 4 player co-op campaign but I am wondering if there is also a single player campaign.  I just hope the co-op campaign is nice an long.  So many campaigns are really short now.  BF3, COD:MW3, Resident evil:Racoon City, and many more. The lack of discussion and feedback for this co-op campaign is a bit troubling. Especially as much as this game got delayed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I recently saw an preview of the guerrilla mode ( I think it was g4) and the ubi guy said that that mode was close to 50 levels.

I'm not expecting much from the SP campaign.. Although very intense, the campaigns in previous GR's were kind of short.

I hope to get 10 hours out of the Future Soldier SP. I really hope its more but probably not.

Not sure about the campaign but I remember the guy saying it would take 30 hours to reach wave 50 on all 4 maps combined, not 50 hours as the guy above said. I supposed the pre-order map would then add about 7 more hours to that.

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

Not sure about the campaign but I remember the guy saying it would take 30 hours to reach wave 50 on all 4 maps combined, not 50 hours as the guy above said. I supposed the pre-order map would then add about 7 more hours to that.

[/quote]

Sorry about that. I already edited it.

50 Levels.

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

I realize it will have a 4 player co-op campaign but I am wondering if there is also a single player campaign.  I just hope the co-op campaign is nice an long.  So many campaigns are really short now.  BF3, COD:MW3, Resident evil:Racoon City, and many more. The lack of discussion and feedback for this co-op campaign is a bit troubling. Especially as much as this game got delayed.

[/quote]

Like you I hope there's plenty of gaming time to be had in the co-op modes, I remember the amount of time me and friends played co-op on previous GR games so I'm hoping for the same this time around.

i read somewhere or maybe a video but def heard its close to 12 hrs long for the single player of average ability!  Not super long but def better than any COD!!!

By all sounds and reading this thread it looks as if theres going to be plenty of hours of gameplay to be had out of this game. Release day can't come fast enough.........