Anyone worried?

Don't get me wrong I love all the GTA series and I have this one pre ordered, waiting in line at midnight to get my special edition copy. But it comes out in just over a month and there isn't that much info on it. The one gameplay trailer was great but I want to know more. It's 11 days into august and no MP gameplay of info yet. I want to know more of what all is customizable and see more gameplay. like a live stream, not some put together video with what they deemed to be awesome looking. But with that said I'm still thinking this is my GOTY with what I have seen.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just be patient. Over the course of my gaming history I have found it is better not to anticipate a game being released and instead just enjoy it when it comes out. Counting how many days are left, watching trailer over and over and analyzing them, reading articles, etc. ends up killing some of the enjoyment of the game and can be a bit frustrating when you don't hear what you want to. Of course it is good to look into a game when you have never played any in the series but knowing Rockstar I have no worries that GTA V will be stellar. I wouldn't count on a multiplayer trailer anytime soon, or ever, but it could happen. Rockstar is generally "bad" about releasing info for a new title but I like their strategy because it builds more hype and makes the game more enjoyable when you play it for the first time. I have found that playing a new game knowing next to nothing about it is a lot more fun than going into it knowing everything. Just my two cents.

Not much info? You meant to say on multiplayer, right?

Multiplayer we know nothing about. single player has a lot of info but not all. Most games try to push out as much info before the game comes out and rockstar is hiding it lol. I know its not gonna be bad. But when 4 came out and it was missing some many things its was a shock. I just don't want that again.

honestly i wish we knew a little bit less about the game. if what some of the stuff i read online is true, there's some stuff about the early parts of the game i'd rather have left for me to discover in game...specifically about micheal.

-

-

i guess that's true for every game or movie, though. a teaser trailer, some kind of non spoiling gameplay trailer and then release the game, that's all i really want. far too often trailers shoot off their game/movie's biggest wads and leave very little for the actual game/movie.

I agree about movies blowing there wads in trailers but when im buy a 60 game or more I'm greedy for all the info but no spoilers.  

In case you missed the news in the thread below this one, Rockstar will be releasing their first trailer for 'GTA Online' this Thursday, confirmed via Twitter.

To put it simply; Multiplayer gameplay this Thursday. 

I swear I associate all "Are you worried" posts with bored and really stupid people. Why would you worry? Why do they need to show every goddamned thing in the game? I swear this generation of gamers are the most ridiculous. When gaming was actually good there was no internet or stupid bored people demanding to know everything about a game. All you got was a preview in a magazine. Thats it.

Stop whining. It will not make the game come any faster nor will it make anyones wildly ridiculous wishes come true. You will get the game they created and nothing more..be patient.

^ I like you. I like what you did there. I like how you did it, and I enjoy reading that over and over.

^Summed it up perfectly!

The gaming generation today is impatient! If you can't wait for the game to release, either find some other way to occupy your time or see a doctor. Isn't school starting soon, kiddies? Perfect for you!

I'm 28 and I'm smart enough to know when I spend $60, $80 or $150 on a game I want all the info on it. telling me you haven't dropped $60 on a game like idk Brink and been pissed cause it was not good. Plus this post was made before the Online game play was up or even announced. and since then they have said  a lot more things.