anyone willing to help with few horde and beast achievements?

if u have DLC 2 & 3 and willing to help please send me MSG or FR me.these are the achievements i need: "host with the most", "places to see,people to destroy", "now they begin to understand", and "defending the past".thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can add me. I play weekends mostly and don't quit when I play. I'm playing MW3 with a few friends tonight but wil be GOW tomorrow.

I need all of those as well.  I also need people to play Gears with.  I don't care how good or bad you are.  All my buddies are on MW3 so that's what I get sucked into.  Feel free to HMU

I'll help u guys, add me.

i need 4 people to knock out the "host with the most" and "places to see,people to destroy" right now.if you're on right now and willing to help, u can MSG me and thank u.

I'll help if you return the favour of helping me get the onyx guard one.

Message me or friend request me. im always ready to help, that is until March 6, if you all know what I mean.

Hey man hit me up anytime I'm on even if I'm not playing Gears.  I'll finish the match I'm in then join you.  I saw you start playing Gears the other night just as I was getting offline.  I thought about staying but I was tired as hell.  Sorry.

Add me too the list too,,  I been having trouble getting the host ones, 2 or 3 others too,,  Happy to help when ever yall need a hand,

GMT time but i`m on at all hours too lol

i have ALL of them...  but i am willing to help  out anyone to get it... i just need one that is buggin me is Forshadowing!!  send me  a FR  if you we can help each other?!..

I kind of suck at Beast but Gears is my favorite. HMU whenever I'm online. I'll play Gears anytime.