Anyone watch 'n00btube!" on ELiTE yet?

Watching something this stupid makes me wonder how somebody like ME doesn't have his own TV show. I could do a hell of a lot better than this joke. n00btube! if you haven't watched it yet is basically a tosh.0 rip-off that sucks even more than the original show does. Completely TERRIBLE.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have no idea, but I have seen Tosh.0 before and never understood what could be appealing about it. That's pretty ***.

Nope, I don't waste my time with that

The only show worth watching is Friday Night Fights

Just checked out elite tv for the first time.  Agree that the noobtube tv is pretty dumb but have been enjoying the friday night fights and cocked hammers w bateman and arnet was pretty good.  The first two seaons of Tosh.o were fantastic but i think it has run its course.

Never really got a chance to watch any of those shows are any of them good?

Can't say I have. All I care is the Improve guides by XboxAhoy.

What is Tosh? I haven't watched either.

Tosh.o is web based clip show on comedy central hosted by comedian daniel tosh.  

Comedy Central is just about the least humourous channel I have ever seen, which is ironic. Their comedians *** suck.

Really?  Dont hear that a lot.  Not all comedians do it for everyone but i have seen a lot i like.  Then there is southpark, workaholics, the roasts, the daily show, and the colbert report just off the (top of my head) which are hysterical.