Anyone Want to trade?

im willing to trade my Commando Dom for any of the two Locust which is the Grinaider Elite or Savage Kantis pleaase!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I'll say it again.  If you want either of those characters then walk on down to Walmart or type in Amazon.com and place your pre-order.  How is that so hard?

What DutRank said. Easy. Why did you pre-order in the place where it gives you Commando Dom anyway?

I dont want to pay for the full game im already getting  Epic edition!

Because Game Stop is write down my street lol!

[quote user="cALi Terrocity"]

I dont want to pay for the full game im already getting  Epic edition!

[/quote]Then that's too bad.  That's the whooollleee point of pre-orders.  Get on ebay the day the game comes out and buy one.

ill find away thanks for being such a punk about it by the way your Movie you know Captin America sucked thank god i seen it on Kick @@@.

im getting all of them.

i preordered the  GOW3 ... i got the EPIC edition.. mainly for the statue of Marcus. That will look great with all my other collectors stuff   sooas i get a shelf to put it all on   Halo Reach statue , Blackops RCXD car,  DUKE Statue, etc etc.. Having the different skins  doesn bother me.. as i dont  care  what my character looks like .. it all plays the same.

BUT   the samething  with buying it from different places.. i bought the KISSOLOGY   dvd  volumes 1 through 3  not at the same time of course   but each volume has a different bonus disk  depending on where you buy it....  i didn tget the LIVE bonus concert that i thought i was going to get but oh well.. the rest of the set makes up for it hehehe!..     I just dont think  why have DIFFERENT  bonus stuff depending on where you purchase it?!?!  it is stupid.!..   so i fyou want  to colect all BONUS  concert disks   you have to buy the WHOLE set like many times..   thats totally lame!!