Anyone want to befriend this bored, sarcastic, yet amazing girl? ;)

Holy, Im not even sure if people post in here anymore. But anyways, Im looking for friends. 

Even if you dont play the same games as me, I find I have an easier time gaming if somebody

is chatting with me. Im open to anybody. Im 17 myself, but young kids, older people, and age or gender 

is cool. :)

Games I play: Halo 4, Black Ops 2, Gears 3, Borderlands 2, Ghosts (occasionally) and a few others.

Send me a friend request and a message if you want to game anytime :)  Thx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey there :) feel free to send me a FR if you don't see one from me before hand :)

Oh nice sarcasm, the best quality (as I sarcastically like to say!). I'll be glad to send a request over, that is, if you don't mind talking to a 14-year-old. :P

Feel free to add me to play some black ops 2 :D

Will send one over today buddy :)

Hi! feel free to add me. I play all the games you listed except for Ghosts, but I'm kind of a shy person so I may not talk a whole lot until I am comfortable. :)

Feel free to hit me up with a Friend Request. I play Minecraft, Black Ops 1, Defiance, Fifa 14 and Borderlands 2. Will drop you a message on XBL too.

Feel free to hit me up with a friend request. I play Black Ops 2

The only game we have in common is Ghosts + my mic broke recently. Any chance we could play some Ghosts later on?

Hi I'm on xbox my tag mike588

Feel free to add me. I play a bunch of things and am always looking for new games. Gamer tag is supermusicman20 :)