Anyone Want Their Video's Rendered?

So I get 5 minutes every month as a Bungie Pro Subscriber, but they don't stack up, so it's either use them or lose them. I lost my 5 minutes last month because I didn't render anything, and I'm about to lose this months 5 in 4 days. I decided it'd be better off If I just use them up on the forums, cuz I <3 you guys

I have 35 minutes to use, if you want your video/s rendered just Link them and I'll render it/them.

*If this against the rules, I'm sorry moderators

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I know you hate me but you could you render this

www.bungie.net/.../FileDetails.aspx

I forgot how to Lazy link sorry....

Render this for me please.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=19364226&player=Take%20Your%20Kill

Yo can render any of mine or any that you think sounds interesting to you or maybe to someone else.  Mine are all pretty good I seem to think.  Have a couple Halo Fails.  Have a sword losing to melee.  And my personal favorite is of me jumping off the mountain at Paradiso onto a Scorpion all most planting a Grenade into it but a Banshee blows it up just before I get the chance.  Your choice though.

I rendered all of them except the 4 Minute one, Kandy. :)

4 minutes? I have a 4 minute one? Well anyways.  What do you think of mine?

[quote user="Yo Kandy Man"]

4 minutes? I have a 4 minute one? Well anyways.  What do you think of mine?

[/quote]

Oh ya I do. lol. doh..  Forgot about that one.  ya that one consisted of me as a gunner on a wart hog with the enemy team player driving me around in side his base area spawn area allowing me to kill all his teammates lasted for 4 minutes before I finally died. I was lmao the entire time.

Render mine? (Can't give link so just go to my file share)

"Slick", "Slap 'n' Tap", and "Don't stop..."

Done.