Anyone wanna play? Add me

Had this game since launch and haven't played it in a while. Just got back into it and got the Battlefield Premium. So if anyone wants to play send me a Friend Request. All my friends are stuck on Gears and COD

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I'm going to add you all if it's okay ?  And i've got a mic too :)

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

[quote user="Piuma Bianca"]

[quote user="Red Clown"]

You and your Reddit gang...

[/quote]yep yep haha. I get better games on there than I have ever gotten the couple times I've been on UXF. And mics, dear lord, everyone has a mic.

[/quote]8 player party chats are over rated.  Seems like when a player that plays party host that has a lousy connection always gives me the pop up they signed out then sign back in or they send another party chat invite even though i'm still in theirs.  Team Voip chat of 12 players talk is where its at.  Long as its mic call outs only or mute them.

[/quote]Not sure what you're saying. The servers I play on are 12v12, almost everyone is a regular, everyone uses team chat VOIP, and everyone uses callouts and team work. Unless you were talking about UXF.

Im in PST & usually on mostly afternoons and nights

[quote user="Piuma Bianca"]

[quote user="Red Clown"]

[/quote]yep yep haha. I get better games on there than I have ever gotten the couple times I've been on UXF. And mics, dear lord, everyone has a mic.

[/quote]8 player party chats are over rated.  Seems like when a player that plays party host that has a lousy connection always gives me the pop up they signed out then sign back in or they send another party chat invite even though i'm still in theirs.  Team Voip chat of 12 players talk is where its at.  Long as its mic call outs only or mute them.

[quote user="Red Clown"]

What time zone you in?  What time ya play?  I play from noon til maybe 4pm CST.

If you add me and join my games, there's a whole community I play with on an almost daily basis.