anyone understand french "text speak".

"veullie depose plainte pr ke jpuisse change de nom et prevene moi si vs avez plainte".

i got this message from a guy last night while playing MOH.its french but i think there are some abbreviated words included in it.freetranslation.com didn't throw up much english except "changes name and" and "have complaint".if anyone can translate it or give me the gist of what the guy is talking about i'd appreciate it.thanks in advance.

phil.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's basically saying file a complaint against his gamertag so that he gets to change it for free and message him when you have done it.

It's pretty bad but I got;

[quote user="Ruff Translation"]"PLEASE complaint filed pr ke jpuisse changed its name and tell me if your complaint vs"[/quote]

Some kind of an attempt to get people to File False Complaints on a Profile, maybe?

I wonder if people realize that filing false complaints doesn't work.

It basically means, please file a complaint on my gt so i can change my gt.

silly french.

thanks guys.

[quote user="DSight"]

I wonder if people realize that filing false complaints doesn't work.

[/quote]

Apparently not, as they are still attempting it. 

Well at least my French was of use.

[quote user="Captain Bravado"]

"veullie depose plainte pr ke jpuisse change de nom et prevene moi si vs avez plainte".

i got this message from a guy last night while playing MOH.its french but i think there are some abbreviated words included in it.freetranslation.com didn't throw up much english except "changes name and" and "have complaint".if anyone can translate it or give me the gist of what the guy is talking about i'd appreciate it.thanks in advance.

phil.

[/quote]If you highlight it with your mouse, then right click it, an option to translate it comes up.  But when I just did it, it was still mostly in Fench.  USUALLY it works with no hitch.