Anyone still with there 20gb?

Had my xbox since 2007 and 20gb has always been enough... Now I'm down to my last 300mb after the last BF3 update. Next gen will be hear soon so I don't want to have to upgrade, anyone in the same boat?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You could just buy a bigger hard drive. I don't know what waiting for the next gen console has to do with it.

I can't see only using a 20 gig now-a-days. I have 250 almost all used up.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="A for Amnesty"]

You could just buy a bigger hard drive. I don't know what waiting for the next gen console has to do with it.

[/quote]

Maybe it has something to do with he doesn't want to buy a new HDD for a new Xbox to be released next year or anytime after that!

I was in the same boat till I upgraded to 250gb. worth it imo.

I would bite the bullet and get a 60gb HDD they are $30 refurbed.

I have the oringal console. And I haved to buy a new cnosole to upgrade to a new harddrive.

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

I can't see only using a 20 gig now-a-days. I have 250 almost all used up.

[/quote]

Yeah, installing games takes up loads of space.  I do it because my disc drive has been a bit suspect for the past few years but it seems to be holding together.  Especially those multi-disc games plus all their DLC (I'm looking at you, Mass Effect 2)
-
I've got a 120gb HDD by the way

-
OP, I don't think buying Xbox 360 HDDs is that expensive now.  They certainly used to be though :gulp:

[quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

I have the oringal console. And I haved to buy a new cnosole to upgrade to a new harddrive.

[/quote]

or you can just buy an older hard drive. or buy a newer hard drive and buy an outer casing for it.

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

[quote user="A for Amnesty"]

[/quote]

Maybe it has something to do with he doesn't want to buy a new HDD for a new Xbox to be released next year or anytime after that!

[/quote]

Buying a new hard drive for his current console would be more cost effective than buying an entirely new console. You can find hard drives for cheap these days, as others have already stated

I've had an elite for a couple years and the 120 GB has never gotten much over half

I'm sure if the OP goes through his exsisting HDD he would find he could get away with removing some stuff.