Anyone Still Plays Old Xbox 360 Games?

Old games like The Orange Box, Assassin's Creed 1 and BioShock 1? Just wondering to know if I'm not the only one here...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I went into this shop awhile back that actually looked like a shop you would find a mogwai in and found NFS:Underground2 and i recently got Max Payne off the Games on Demand.I enjoy the games mainly because i can just relax and play and not worry about what achievements to unlock.Sadly these are the only ones i have as of now but can't wait to get my hands on the KOTOR games and a few more.

OP, I would say maybe 1% or 2% of the entire 360 pouplation plays older games. Most people are only intrested in new games.

I just have a few months with my Xbox. I did not have a console for a few years.

Picked up BioShock and Fallout but more interested in FPS multiplayer lately.

Tales could be considered oldish now, almost three years, four if you count Japan.  Other than that the farthest I go back currently is GTA IV though I have no problem playing older games.

I have and still do, although, id rather play new games the majority of the time.....

yeah, just finished AC1 and I'd still be playing Oblivion if it weren't for the fact the PC version is far superior.

Still play Morrowind and Fable TLC on my 360 though.

I'm currently playing Assault on Dark Athena and when I'm through with that I've got the Darkness still to play. Not bad for games that only cost me £2 each. Love picking up all those older games that I missed out on as I only started playing on the 360 for a couple of years now.

^^ that is 1 great thing about older games, they practicaly give them away. I'm jus into new games being released with all the advances in tech that there finding and updating. Been disapointed a few and wish I would have waited for a price drop, but there are pros and cons

I still play and have a lot of old 360 games.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I'm looking for the place to buy/ download olde xbox games to my 360 as I do still enjoy them and want to play them but can;t find them anywhere.