Anyone Still Playing?

I originally had the game on my PS3, but purchased the GOTY edition a long time ago on 360, just never got around to playing it. I never beat it on my PS3, just ran around doing random stuff (which is why I love this game). I began playing again last night, and am loving every minute of it all over again. I plan on going for the full 1250/1250. Man I love this game, so much content. Considering the 5th Anniversary Edition just came out I was wondering who was still playing this great title.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got my 1250/1250 a few months ago.  Loved every minute of it.

Yeah I'm looking forward to working towards mine.

Just received this on the PC so I'm getting into Oblivion mods for the first time. It's great [Y]

Yeah bought the game at launch.

Got the 1250 a couple of years ago but still play it every now and then.

Started a new character a couple of weeks ago. I want to complete everything again before Skyrim is released.

If I have time before then I want to complete Morrowind again as well.

I have Morrowind also, just never played it.

I have finished the story mode 2 times, but never really went after all the achievements.  I finished every guild except the thieves guild, and some of the shivering I.  I no longer play the elder scrolls 4, but I will put lots of time into the new game.  I spent a vast amount of time getting a cure for vampirism, and raiding everything I could possibly imagine.  

Yes.......right now im just wondering around doing deadra quests and closing oblivion gates.

My PC broke last week and i dont have gold until next week when i get some money so ive gotten back into this and forgot how much i loved this game

lol yeah i still play and also have morrowind but its just so confusing honestly i just never took the time to figure it out is all, Getting on oblivion in a bit actually.

Oblivion is still my favorite game on the Xbox 360. That is until Skyrim comes out lol.

So yes, I'm sure a lot of people still play Oblivion.