Anyone still playing Farcry?

I picked up both Farcry games earlier today for ten bucks actually haha, so far both games are very good. Although the Farcry 2 seems in no way like the first one but both seem pretty unique.

Anyways is anyone else still playing either of these games, the multiplayer seems pretty enjoyable from what i've played though I dont really know of anyone else who plays them. I believe that they have a sort of map editor mode as well? Thats pretty cool i'm not sure if its anything like Halo's forge mode but would be cool to check out some user made maps.

If anyone else is still playing give me an add, i'm not sure if there is a co-op mode or not but if there is any help is welcomed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Far Cry Instincts was one of my favorite games. Haven't played in a while, maybe I should dust off the old copy I still have.

FC1 was my first 360 game and I managed to play it to the end of the story, without finishing it.  I ended up selling it this year.  BUT...I like FC2 a lot more.  My problem with it is, I stopped playing it about a year ago.  When I tried again a month or so ago, I was lost.  I'll have to restart it, when I get back into it...whenever that'll be. 

Yea, FC:Instincts and FC2 seem like two completly different games but so far both seem very enjoyable. I do think that I like FC2 a little more so far though. The series seems a little in the dark though, you dont really hear much at all about these games.

Wonder if they ever plan on a Farcry 3?

I think I've read about a FC3 here on the forums.  Found it... Far Cry 3 

[quote user="x B1ackDah1ia x"]

Wonder if they ever plan on a Farcry 3?

[/quote]What? Seriously?

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaGSSrp49uc]

Sorry, haha like i said i'm new to this series.

The video looked sweet though!

One of the things that interested me about FC2 was creating your own multiplayer maps when I seen some footage from a friend making his own custom map, too bad it couldn't be shared with other people online...

I really injoyed insticts as well when it first came out. It was/is a great game. The trailer 4 farcry 3 makes me want to play the franchise over again. Maybe, Ill stop by gamestop 2morrow and c if they've got a copy.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

One of the things that interested me about FC2 was creating your own multiplayer maps when I seen some footage from a friend making his own custom map, too bad it couldn't be shared with other people online...

[/quote]

You can share them online.

It even says on the back of the game "Create your own maps and share them online"

There's an achievement for DL-ing 25 MP maps, players have made.  I think it's 25 maps.