anyone still play the map pack on cod 4

Or are there still enough players that have it and play online.reason I'm asking is it is on sale for 400 points and I'm wondering if it is worth it still to buy it and please I know cheaters but still any other reason not to buy it ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

if you get de-ranked by playing with a modder you won`t be able to play multiplayer anymore so you will have wasted your 400 points.

buy it but before you do..do your homework on these forums about de-rankers..dont forget to go straight to dashboard..its very rare you come across one just make sure you know what your looking for if you do

ok the cheaters I know about the topic is the map pack or are you saying that the de rankers are on these maps

I have only ran across one de-rank lobby and that was recently on COD4, Crossfire. I just got dropped in the match, long enough to see the score was -300/-270. And both scores were in red, no green what-so-ever.  I immediately dashboarded. If you read the "old" posts by the XLPET, they always said you had to be invited to these and "speed" lobbies. Now, mostly all "public" lobbies are modded one way or the other.......

the map packs will be 400msp`s for the modders too,so yes  PVR the modders will be on those maps.

ok so the same thing as playing without the maps then.All I wanted to know is if there are still enough players playing on the map pack

there will be more now they are cheaper but with the modders still there ,whats the point.

well I've been playing for a while and haven't seen too many moders on it lately then again every one I do see I report with NO exception..I don't care who's team they're on if they are on mine any win IMHO is equal to a loss

you dont have to be invited i was on a public match with my bro..and a de-ranker was in there..i dashboarded..he didnt and he got deranked and obviously couldnt play multiplayer on that account again.

If you get de-ranked you can send a message Rober Bowling's gamertag fourzerotwo. Tell him what rank you were before you got deranked and he'll set you back up. Go over to the IW forums to see his post on this.