Anyone solo the zombie easter egg?

Some tips on how to best go about doing this would be nice. I didnt know if I should open everything first asap, or just as I go along. And I wondered if I should pack a punch a weapon or just go for luck with the mystery box. Tips?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you get put into a lobby of split screeners ... leave immediately.

LOL, not your fault spider. I will try your method as well to see if it suits my style better. Hadnt even given much thought to using the sickle before this.

so much for the paragraphs and spacing. i hate this new forum.

I have completed the easter egg on solo and multiplayer. I will agree that it is hard to find teammates who will play along and complete it. The hardest thing to do is get the VR out of the box. If you pull that off, you can do the easter egg. I don't even start the easter egg anymore until I pull the VR or someone else does if I am playing multi. If you get lucky it could be on your first pull, most likely it will take you 10 or more so you need points. Here is how I point maximize so I can get it and the doors open.

Rounds one and two stay in the spawn area. Round 1, shoot each zombie 5 times then knife. Round two shoot each 8 times then knife or knife twice if out of ammo.  Round 3, open the boat toward the light house and grab the mp5k off the wall.  2 shots with the mp5k and knife. Basically from round 3 through 5 it is one less shot than the round you are on then knife.

Open the door through flopper as soon as you can and then open the bottom lighthouse door to staminup (the door without the light in the window above). You will need 3000 points now, so shoot and knife as needed. Then slide down the iceslide and grab the sickle off the wall across from speed cola. You know have insta kill through round 9. Round 10 it will be two hit knife kill or what i like to do is shoot the zombie once or twice with the mp5k and then knife. You will build back up that 3000 in no time as each knife kill is worth 130 points. Then open power and get jugg as soon as possible, usually by round 7 or so. Then build points, hit the box and get the VR. With the sickle you really don't need any other weapon through round 10 and usually round 12 or more, just don't get trapped. Run a circle in front of the light house as needed.

Here is a hint, if you get a grenade launcher out of the box use it for the red orbs if you still have those to do. It will save you running for more grenades or waiting until the next round.

Also, once you get the VR you will need a good gun to kill the zombie with. The scavenger is best or the ray gun. Good luck on your endevour.

@judgement, thanks I will do that when I leave school. Darn professors block youtube and stuff on our computers cause it kills our network. Thanks for the help. and @zeo, i do most of that now, I just need to do as you say and get juggernog and speed cola. speaking of cola, what does it do?

I made a video of doing the easter egg solo and mp.  I also have a vid showing achievements and what not.  Check out my sig.  Hope it helps.

I did the easter egg solo and my advice is don't waste quick revive because you will need it big time on solo and try to open stuff around 4-5 so the zombies aren't so hard to make crawlers and then after you get the last part of the easter egg save your money for the box so you have a good chance on getting the VR-11 and a good weapon oh and also buy juggernog and speed cola to help you also the final part is a pain but with a crap load of crawlers with you you should be able to do it.

^^ not sure...but by letting them die, you mean once all the hard work is done right lol?

do you still get the achievement if the co-op partner is down at the time? wondering if you could split screen and just let the one die

^^ I guessed that would be a good way. Ill give that a try