Anyone playing 360 version of Titanfall?

I checked the official 360 Titanfall forums and they are beyond dead.  I played the X1 version and truly enjoyed the game. However, I have been a bit concerned about the 360 version since it is by a different developer. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Seen a few gameplay videos of the 360 version and aside from not looking as pretty as the One incarnation, and we all know that graphics don't matter right, the 360 version looks to play just like the One version.

Why are so many people concerned about the 360 version being done by a different developer? Bluepoint actually specializes in ports.

^There were no gameplay videos and little to no information about the 360 version until today. Plus no one is discussing the 360 version on the forums.  Of course we are concerned for good reason.  Not sure about others, but I usually at least like to see gameplay videos before purchasing a game.

I'll try the 360 version. Looks just as good as the ONE version. Which, by the way, is a horrible indictment on how underwhelming this console generation has been so far. In my 25+ years of gaming I've never been as uninterested in the new consoles as I've been this go around. My brother has the PS4 and the XBONE and he's spent more time playing South Park: The Stick Of Truth and Dark Souls 2 than he has both consoles combined. I may just end up building a PC, joining Steam, and never looking back. Heck, the Wii U looks more interesting than the so called "next gen" consoles.

The Xbox 360 version doesn't exactly run or look as smooth as the Xbox One or PC version but the core game play experience is essentially the same.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Only played the 360 version after raving reviews from X1 buddies. Rented it from Redbox, it's not bad. I don't have anything else to compare it with, but it does what I've been told it's supposed to do. A little hectic learning it without a safe area (AI opponents...) but yeah. It's pretty fun.

I ended up buying this last night and put in a solid 3 hours. It is indeed just as good as the X1 version. I am currently level 17 and played through the first part of the co-op campaign along with quite a few mp matches.   I set it to 30hz.  Gameplay is identical to X1. The only few negatives are the fact you cant install the game on the 360 and the graphics are toned down a bit as expected.  Other than that, fantastic experience just like the X1 version.  I highly recommend. :tup:

Is there a big community playing it? It looks like alot of fun but due to it being online only I'm very hesitant. The fact that there's a 360 and Xbone version feels like it's splitting the online community already. Also people who play games now seem to have ADHD and way more disposable income than I do and move on to the newest game every four months or so.

I have heard good things about the developer who ported it and as for the game itself, someone posted a review to it and the scores seemed to settle in its favour from expectations. Haven't played it myself though.

I might just have to try Titanfall 360 and see what it's all about...I can imagine the XBOX ONE version is def the superior of the two but can't imagine the 360 version is that far off. Online only still has me bummed and not being able to install it is a punch to the eyeball as i install every disk i play(even both GTAV disk which was a big no no lol) but those things are a easily worked around and would love to give Titanfall a try at some point in time.