Anyone play with the music turned off?

Tonight while I was playing I decided to turn the music completely down and I am beginning to think it is actualy more immersive this way.  I can  hear little details like wind, birds, chirping, leaves rustling etc....  Just wondering if there is anyone that plays with music off and if you actualy find the game more immersive.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, I play with the music off. Mainly because it grates on my nerves. I really don't like Oblivion's ST. Typically I'll play something over it (before anyone get's any clever ideas, no I don't play the Morrowind ST over it, it doesn't fit with the game at all. Or any other game really.).

This was one of my favorite things about the game. Of course I didn't play with the music off.

It makes things better because you don't have the battle music blaring the moment something decided to attack you. So it becomes possible to be blindsided by things.

As for the music itself, it isn't terrible, hardly good, but not terrible. But listening to it all the time, it I don't know, looses something. It becomes forgettable.

I play with it waaaaay down. Like, way down. Because then I can't hear anything else that is going on.

[quote user="Captain Beretta"]

This was one of my favorite things about the game. Of course I didn't play with the music off.

[/quote]

I don't mind the music itself, I think it is pretty good for the most part but I am just finding the game more enjoyable without it especialy if I am out  wondering the countryside or something.

i turned it off.

If possible I turn the music off on every game I play....Until they start coming out with achievements for listening to music during a gunfight/sword fight it'll always be off.

*ding!* Thanks for listening! 60G

To me the music is such a huge part of the game that I can't turn it off. I don't mind it being very quiet though :)