Anyone play Halo Reach anymore?

I'm not really into COD or anything, I like to stick with the old Halo 3 and Halo Reach.

Just curious if there's still anyone around on here that's willing to play some Slayer or Swat.

Feel free to add me. :3 <3

Id also like to have a few more girl friends to play. c: 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Get with the times, bud. CoD is the greatest game ever.

Replace COD with BF3 and your comment is correct^^^

No, dude, I obviously only play CoD. My signature is clearly not indicative of something completely different.

I do still play halo3 and reach, but mostly living dead and CTF. custom games as well that don't have cops and robbers/glitching games. I loathe wasting my time...

I'll throw it sometimes.

I play Halo Reach, I'm fairly new to Xbox, so have only recently picked it up.

halo 4 is the most popular game for gamers, I help on a website that retails xbox live and 80% of the users buy halo related xbox codes and give away free codes daily for halo and others at fastxboxlive . com

I am a cod person myself, but when we sold black ops 2, 2 weeks early we got into trouble and nearly lost our rights to retail call of duty.

New Halo 4 map pack out on the 8th of this month!

Wow you said it on the different post you did please read your one saying Girl looking for Friends to play with, you got some replys ok. I sent you a message on your PMS please read it and go back to your post I mentioned.

Oh you said you needed some friends or someone to play Halo Reach with you because those friends you used to have are picking on you as you said in your different post.

I only got Halo 4 yday tbh I may still play reach from time to time so add me if you  want

Uhm, I know what I've posted. I know that you replied. Thanks. .__.; I don't need help seeing my replies for I have also replied to all of them.