Anyone online who ustilizes team work?

Still can't get into a game where people are actually using their mics. Ugh, and I think the Asians are on, laggin' up every game I'm in. I had some Korean guy yelling at me like he was at an auction fish market, all because I crashed the helicopter. LOL and of course, there were American slurs thrown my way.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I hear no one ... I have everyone  checked off and still i hear no one online ... party chat stops me from hearing anyone online. This game is crap and EA should be sued for false advertising TEAM WORK what a JOKE.

^ Butthurt again. . .

OP, make sure when you search for the Server that it is set to your Country.

yeah ... no one talks at all.. Spoils the BF experience

^^^ I agree...my brother and I were playing last night for a couple of hours....we were the only 2 people...on either side...who had a mic in use.  It was kind of nice...because we could always hear each other lol...but it still sucked from a teamwork standpoint.

Its great when you can get some friends to work together.  We got MVP by keeping our tank going and capturing all the points..

I get a group of friends goin and we all jump into a party. I played a game last night where I was the Squad Leader and I kept making what points on Conquest I wanted the squad to take and we all did it just fine. We never lost because we all worked toward getting one objective at a time and constantly played off each other's classes. I shot down Choppers and laid mines for Tanks. My buddy kept throwing med kits out in the middle of firefights. I always suggest to get into a group with friends and play that way.

That's probably because they are all in parties. I know when I have my group together, we're in a party.

^this when I play with my friends we're always in a party.

I use my headset. Send me a FR. I'm mature and won't just run around trying to get kills all by myself. I'm also capable of flying the choppers without insta-crashing right after take-off.

I love TEAMork. In fact see the post I just made "this post is brought to you by the words TEAM and IDIOT" to get an idea of some of my thoughts on the subject