Anyone notice this?

Apparently the MW3 site was hacked or something. Visiting www.modernwarfare3.com redirects you to the official Battlefield 3 website. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

No do some research before you post. The domain name was already owned by someone before activision had a chance to reserve it and that person chose to redirect the site to Battlefield.com no hacks were done. Mw3's website is callofduty.com/mw3 end thread.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Thanks for clearing that up.

wow man, you could have just casually corrected the OP without needless condescension

Lax do some research before you post...Nothing is done here "causally"

But what if, as part of our gainful employment we're required to "do some research" and we come here to post what's on our mind independent of  "research" because we're tired of doing research and doing research here profits us nothing? Or, what if we've not the capacity to conduct proper "research"? What then? What if we just want to "search" and not "re-search"?

You know, as a result of this thread I've conducted a bit of "research" myself. Here's the results of my due diligence. Oddly enough, in none of those links did I find Nicoyo505's name. Crazy, right?

At any rate, here's some "research" I feel confident some could benefit from.

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

wow man, you could have just casually corrected the OP without needless condescension

[/quote]Yup my bad sorry about that.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Still great that it does that either way. I can imagine the looks on MW3 developers faces when they first found this out.