Anyone new to Minecraft?

Hello, I plan on purchasing this game around New Years Eve if Xbox doesn't plan on having any deals for it - which it seems it won't but anyways, I have never really played or gotten into Minecraft but the YouTube videos I've seen shows that this game can be quite addicting and a nice change of pace from the FPSs. I would like to find players that are fairly new or experienced and would like to help new players out. I'd be interested in playing survival, exploring the world, making some pretty cool stuff alongside other people, and grabbing the achievements.

So if you're fairly new to Minecraft or know what you're doing and would like to help a new player out, please leave a reply, message me, and/or friend request me.

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you want I can link you up with a buddy of mine who has a bit of a city built up. He's always wanting people to help build and is all about survival mode and huge projects. Shoot me a message or whatever and I'll work it out.

Hey man, thanks for the response. That sounds interesting to me - will send you a message.