Anyone need help?

Anyone need any help anywhere in the game (including DLC)? I'm always up for being summoned.

SL: 83

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You may have better luck advertising your help here.

soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/f8-trading-and-player-help

hey I could use help with Iron Giant in sen fortress.  Unfortunatly I have to go get some humanity in order to summons.  Will wor on getting the humanity tonight.

^^ He is one of the easiest bosses in the game. What are you using to try to kill him?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I need help with Artorias. I think I'm at an odd level, 85. I can't see any summon signs anywhere. I don't if I'm too high or too low, but I see a bunch of "need humanity signs" but no actual summoning signs...

I might  have a character around that level if you still want help.

Yup. This is an odd character I have, I only use my bow really. It worked well on other bosses because they all were 'lazy' compared to these new ones, as in they left themselves open often. That sanctuary guardian was pretty unrelenting, Artorias is even worse.

I have one at 82, there was a few signs down when I beat him with this character.

Sorry, didn't notice anyone replied. My bad.

If you need help, message me on Xbox and I'll put a summon sign down anywhere.

I am good  killed him last night.   thanks anyways    I am sure to call again

Anyone want to help me kill ornstien and smough? I have no sheild, so I need someone with a tank type build.