Anyone need a new gamer?

I play Halo (Favorite game series), Battlefield (have a team), CoD (not great but love playing), Gears (Not to hot at multiplayer but campaign is another story, gears 3 beta I was good), Forza (not great at setting up cars but I love to race). I get tired of my teams quiting just out of the blue or leaving before the game even starts, so im trying to find people to just game with. I work 1pm till (anywhere between 1030 / midnight) eastern time. Hit me up or message me.

Xyba2049

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I would also like for you to add me. i play games such as halo 3, halo Reach, Modern Warefare 3, Modern Warefare 2. Please feel free to add me.

Hello fellow gamers, if you need a friend, then feel free to add me. I'll be able to even help with some problems you may have in the future. Thanks!

I'm a Newbie and I've been trying a little of everything. I own COD: Black OPs. If you're willing to help a Newbie, I'd be glad to have some friends.

Thanks

how many on your team and whats the name?

Totally, got forza 3 and 4. Battlefield 3 , modern warfare 2 (havent had much play yet), Halo reach, both left for deads and rage...need some friends...my accounts lackin..:-)

I am down for some Forza 3 racing and soon 4, haven't played in awhile. Always on Halo Reach on multiplayer (usually team slayer or Infection)