Anyone need a free website for their clan?

Hello ive been designing clan websites for about 5 to 6 years, and now im looking to help people out for FREE, yes thats right for free, if you'd like me to build one for you please feel free to message me here your clan name, clan tag, clan colors, clan record, names of pages you want(between 15 max), Allies(If any), and your clan Leaders name(or the person that will want to edit the website after im done and fill in the info).

I will only make this if you become allies with my clan, and add me as a friend on xbox live so if you ever need help i can help you, After completing your site i will provide you with the Username, Password, and clan Email Address that will come all in this Package.

- Thank You -
Owner of ORC

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hmmm.  Sounds like this is complete bogus, as if you think people can't use Google or something.  Hmmmmmmmmm...

nope its 1000 percent really just look at some of my work, www.xAoDx.moonfruit.com  www.Orc-clan.moonfruit.com  www.shieldsofphoenix.moonfruit.com   I have made over 100+ sites for clans that i have run and for other clans including  E40D, S.O.P, ORC, GoC, KoC, SWH, TMA, TM, ECoD, IBK, E&V, VNKZ, TTC. so please check them out these are my best work.

Ok...  But, anyone can do what your doing, if they find the right program or website to do it on.  Just type in the Google search bar, "Free website creator" or the like, and wah-la!  You can make your own website, anyway you like, without relying on someone who pretends to know what he's doing.

ive been everywhere trying to find a site that is COMPLETELY free, meaning free domain, and no redirecting..its quite annoying