Anyone miss simple fun zombie maps?

I'm talking about the original maps from WaW, the first was simple and lots of fun and got everyone interested in it. The maps that followed upped the challenge and introduced perks and traps and all but every new one they have put out on Black Ops 1 and 2 just gets less fun with each one. I thought Moon was bad but Die Reise is by far the worst map, way to complicated and difficult. Just takes the fun out of it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep, I do.  This new zombies crap feels like work, not fun.

Remember: less is more! Anywho I totally agree the new ones are about work the old ones were simple just kill zombies

As a matter of fact, i have been trying to convince my friends to get or hop on blops 1 zombies.  Kino had it right.  just kill the *** and see how far you can get.  When I play this new type, it just seems complicated and mostly based on pure luck.  Run around and do stuff for the 1st 30 min and not even pass level 4 because your trying to get a dumb EE.  I would rather play zombies for what it is, just pure chaos.  Not looking for a story.

I thought I was the only one. Zombies from the last BO was the perfect balance of having enough stuff to do and figure out. This is just trying to do too much. I played the hell out of the last game, hardly touched these because they're so......I don't know, complicated.

I HATE the fire on the ground, it adds nothing to the game and is just simply annoying.

Thats how the multiplayer has been done to if you really think about it.

No doubt, I would give anything if they took the multiplayer back to COD4/WaW style.

Turned is kind of fun but I was think it would more just a revered game mode and less strange gun game. Other then that Zombies isn't good this time around and why am always on fire?

Tranzit is infinitely better than old zombies.

I too prefer previous Zombies, much more exciting in my opinion...

WaW Zombies and the first few BO maps had the best Zombies. "Here is an arena, here is some stuff, survive." These new maps are too complicated and not fun.

-

In addition, the mood was better in WaW and the first couple of BO1 maps. It felt like an actual apocalypse that could've been caused by man or science gone wrong, with just a touch of humor. Maps were genuinely creepy too. Now the entire gametype feels like a massive parody of a proper zombie movie. Nuketown Zombies is somewhat better, but the setting outside the map just ruins it.

-

The character were better too - I honestly wish all the new characters would die everytime I try to play.

-

The only exception to the "new maps suck" rule I would make is the one with Romero from BO1 - it combined the good design of the old maps with a hilarious cast and theme that was a good break from the other maps.