Anyone looking for a racing league?

Finish Line Racing was formed December 19th, 2009, by Saltine713. He is also the founder of Team Project Lone Ranger (PLR). Saltine and co. used to belong to another racing community . However, things became too tense over there, and PLR agreed they needed to expand.

Finish Line Racing is a casual and fun racing community. We aren't looking for hardcore racers, but they are equally welcome to join. We just want to make your Forza experience better.

All of us are very nice and respectful people, so don't worry, we won't bite. Regular contests, tournaments, challenges, are ran throughout FLR, so you won't be short of anything to do!

Current Teams:

Project Lone Ranger (PLR)
Group Colors: Black and Yellow

Maverick Speed Motorsports (MSM)
Group Colors: Red and Purple

Team Europa Racing (EUR)
Group Colors: Royal Blue and Neon Yellow

Bad Boy Racing (BBR)
Group Colors: Neon Green, Black & Blue

If you want more fun from Forza, but don't know how, try joining, and see what you have been missing!

minim61

Leader of MSM-EU

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

hmm. looks interesting. i might take a look. ive been looking for clean racers recently. the online people pissed me off so much i built a dodge ram just so i wouldnt get spun out lol

Nice! Im going to look into this. I have a buddy of mine who might also be interested.

Team MSM had  our first R1 endurance race yesterday, was interesting to see strategies unfold.

If anyone else is interested don't hesitate to check it out at http://www.flrleague.org!