Anyone know any good combos with scorpion?

I used to suck at this game. Now I'm getting better. I watched a lot of youtube videos and read a lot online but I still have a lot to learn. The biggest combo i can do is 8 hit now I wanna learn some 12 to 13 hit combos can someone give me some. Also how to you jump punch some one without the person flipping up? God bless you all FOR THE HELP BTW.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

dude pause the game and look @ the moves list, combos come from stringing moves together, also if u keep flipping when jumping try using the dpad instead of the stick.

Scorpion is low tier, complete garbage character. Kinda sad too, he's my favorite. Most of the combo's on his move list don't go past 3-4 hits. Combining some of these can net you 10-11 hits tops. Just relies heavily on landing the spear...his blade launcher move will never land on an online opponent. due to the very slow animation.

I'm pretty good with scorp I can show u jus add me

Watch videos from tyler lantern and then incorporate that in the dojo. Thats how I got good with subby. Heres an example.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJQpa-P8qsQ]

Well Hot Damn! That Video is wicked!!! TBH I love Scorpion but, he's not a main character to use. He's very slow and most of his attacks have slow recovery making it pretty damn hard to chain combos together. Try going with Ermac or Noob.

Testyourmight.com  A brilliant site where pro players give you combos, hints & tips. I learnt a lot from those guys.

[quote user="deceitfulmist"]Watch videos from tyler lantern and then incorporate that in the dojo. Thats how I got good with subby. Heres an example.[/quote]

Thats a garbage example thats a demo combo look at the post date March the game came out in April that crap got fixed day 1.

There was one combo I was playing around with for a while that might be useful. It went 1 > 1 > Spear > j.1 > dash > 1 > 1 > ex teleport > teleport. I reckons you can try other things after the ex teleport since your opponent gets popped up on hit.