anyone in UK had their Game preorders delivered yet?

So I had an email at 12am last night to say my preorder for BF3 with Game had been shipped and wondered what the earliest day is that it might arrive. I know it's usually a day early (so Thursday) but was just curious to see if anyone had received there's already?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Standard proceedure from Game....

They "dispatch" 2 days before official release and (if it's a big release) you usually receive the day before.

I got the same mail and I'm expecting delivery on Thursday around 11 a.m.

I just saw a post from someone on the official Battlefield 3 forums who ordered from Game last week (same as me) and received his copy this morning. Here's hoping :-)

I could say I ordered yesterday and it arrived this morning...Would you believe me??

The guy also said he didnt have gold so couldnt play it...how convenient.

Realistically a few Game Retailer employees and their friends will have today,

Some lucky people with pre-orders from Shopto/Game/GameStation will get tommorow

Most will get Friday

[quote user="II JOOLZ II"]

I could say I ordered yesterday and it arrived this morning...Would you believe me??

The guy also said he didnt have gold so couldnt play it...how convenient.

Realistically a few Game Retailer employees and their friends will have today,

Some lucky people with pre-orders from Shopto/Game/GameStation will get tommorow

Most will get Friday

[/quote]

And some unlucky folks wont get it until saturday!!  Post here where I am is crap!! Once a day we get it

My pre-order is with PLay.com . They shipped monday evening /tuesday morning.  Ill be lucky to get it before sat!!

Had the same email, but highly doubt this game will arrive today.

I pre-ordered from play.com and they posted mine out on Monday evening. But plays postage is awful so if I am lucky I might get it on Friday

I Pre ordered Modern Warfare 2 and Black ops with GAME and both of them got delivered before the release day. So it could be the same for you lot maybe if you pre ordered with them

My original email said something about taking money early and being despatched to couriers for day release.