Anyone here going to be in the BF3 beta?

I remember when MOH launched with limited edition for BF3 beta access, I got my copy on launch day. Now, Im actually looking for others who have their copy to and will play BF3 beta. if So, pst freely. I cant wait to see BF3 in action on 360.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="M33 Menace"]

The beta will be closed for a week or two being only open to those who have a beta key and then will be released for the public.

[/quote]

48 hours early access for those who have a beta key...

The beta will be closed for a week or two being only open to those who have a beta key and then will be released for the public.

I bought MoH(2010) limited edition(360) on relelase.(One code)

I bought  MoH(2010) on Steam on sale. (Two codes)

I pre-order Battlefield 3 Limited Edition for the PC on Origins.(Three Codes)

I also got in to play the Alpha Trail.(Can't talk any more about it NDA)

Lets just say, I got my bases covered for playing Battlefield 3 early.

I'll be in! i hope,no beta email yet for having MOH but ive had LE since December so should come soon!

DICE/EA isn't going to get me to buy MoH for any reason, it was another copy/paste of CoD and I didn't like it. they used the frostbite engine on the MP but left out destructibility? sorry, thats a step backwards. If the gunclub offers me a beta pass, then I'll play it, but it's less than 3 months away in any case and with work and family, Oct 25 will be here before we know it.

[quote user="justicenow21"]

Can't you get a beta pass by preordering off of origin? Or is that for pc only?

[/quote]

I believe PC only since Origin sells PC games. You may have to check with EA support.

We just wanted to update you on our progress with Battlefield 3. We just completed the Alpha Trial and it was a resounding success. We were able to perform a number of server-related tests, including load testing our back end. As a result of everyone's feedback, we're making a ton of exciting changes to the game. You'll get to check out our progress for yourself in the Open Beta coming this fall, and you will have priority access.

im in lol

Can't you get a beta pass by preordering off of origin? Or is that for pc only?

[quote user="WENlS"]

If there are others ways of getting into the Beta besides owning MOH then I'll probably get into it. If not, hopefully I'll be able to rent MOH just to play the BF3 Beta, but I don't feel like buying a game just to play the beta. I'm sure they'll allow you beta access if you preorder the game though.

[/quote]

I bet your right

If there are others ways of getting into the Beta besides owning MOH then I'll probably get into it. If not, hopefully I'll be able to rent MOH just to play the BF3 Beta, but I don't feel like buying a game just to play the beta. I'm sure they'll allow you beta access if you preorder the game though.