Anyone having trouble with Battlelog on battlefield 3

I don't know what it could be, i've tried loads of times to create a battlelog account. i have a Origin account and a ea account, tried signing in with my email and password but it says i'm "not allowed"

I was thinking that maybe it was because i was in this program that it's messing with my gamer profile, i say that because my brother who isn't in the beta (lol at him) was able to create one no problem, he said when he logged in with his email associated with his gamertag it linked the two together and now he has a battle feed and i don't....

any help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have read about other people having this issue and they did'nt really get any help rom the live chat.They seem to be pretty useless on this.

Then get them to call you.

I gave up weeks ago: i hate stupidity.

If you need some stats use this link:

bf3stats.com/.../uait

It's free, you don't need a registration and it works like a charm.

You can say the exact same thing with every other game with a stat tracker, then. You won't get your stats until you play the game. Still, it's a million times better than a $110 expansion plus the tracker. I was able to check my stats before I even had BF3. Of course, nothing was on there, but it was neat to look around at it all.

[quote user="PleasantCarnage"]

You need to use the same email with the Battlelog account as your Xbox Live account.  I had ZERO problems signing up for Battlelog.

[/quote]

This isn't necessarily true. My Origin account email address is different from my Xbox Live account email address. This alone does not automatically link up the two accounts.

You need to use the same email with the Battlelog account as your Xbox Live account.  I had ZERO problems signing up for Battlelog.

Battlelog is free, too...

Pointless comment

You can find help at help.ea.com. Once there, click the "TALK TO GAME ADVISOR" button, and follow the instructions. They can straighten out any battlelog login questions you may have.

Lol