Anyone having theater issues?

Specifically with bodies vanishing during clip playback.

I had a very nice knife kill in which I knifed a guy jumping out of a window and the body landed against a bulldozer. In the first clip the body is there. In the following two the body disappears as soon as the knife touches him.

I tried several different angles for the last two clips with the same result, no body. This has happened before with a claymore/car explosion kill but I didn't think anything of it at the time.

Anyone else experience this? This is in core TDM if it matters.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

i've also been getting the half game issuse lately. it usually ends up with only the first 4 or 5 minutes of the game and it cuts off even tho the game itself didn't end that early and had no connection interrupted or anything. it does get rather irritating seeing its usually the games that i want to see or get a clip from.

Whole games disappearing? Yep, last night, me and my friends played the most competitive match on Nuketown/Dom ever. It ended in a draw, 200-200, we capped B when the score was 195-194, then they capped it at 199-198...draw. I was like 59-35, I think pretty much everyone had over 35 kills. B must have got taken like 10 times throughout the match. I think one guy wasn't using Flak Jacket. I had a Gunship and Chopper Gunner...aaaaaaand after all that, probably would have been one of the craziest matches to watch from above B...it gets lost, and can't find the game in my recently played games. Complete failure...

I had a what I thought would have been a nice clip knifing a guy mid-air as he jumped firing.

Still made a cool clip cuz I knifed the guy completely out of existance.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I had a what I thought would have been a nice clip knifing a guy mid-air as he jumped firing.

Still made a cool clip cuz I knifed the guy completely out of existance.

[/quote]

Mine looked like I was throwing him out the window. And the way the body landed would change, at times headfirst others hitting the bulldozer crotch first.

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

Whole games disappearing? Yep, last night, me and my friends played the most competitive match on Nuketown/Dom ever. It ended in a draw, 200-200, we capped B when the score was 195-194, then they capped it at 199-198...draw. I was like 59-35, I think pretty much everyone had over 35 kills. B must have got taken like 10 times throughout the match. I think one guy wasn't using Flak Jacket. I had a Gunship and Chopper Gunner...aaaaaaand after all that, probably would have been one of the craziest matches to watch from above B...it gets lost, and can't find the game in my recently played games. Complete failure...

[/quote]

I know how you feel. Last night I got the best killfeed sniper kills of my life, getting 9 kills with an extended mag L96A1 in about 20 seconds, and when I go to check it its gone. They really need to fix that. Also, sometimes games will only show up as half of the game too. That's almost more frustrating.

[/quote]

A less than 30 second kill streak is something you want to savor over and over, too bad.

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

[/quote]

I know how you feel. Last night I got the best killfeed sniper kills of my life, getting 9 kills with an extended mag L96A1 in about 20 seconds, and when I go to check it its gone. They really need to fix that. Also, sometimes games will only show up as half of the game too. That's almost more frustrating.

Yeah.  Certain things dont show up for some reason.  The sprinklers on Hazard dont show up.  You can hear them,  but you cant see them.  Tried many different things but I have never been able to get them to show.  Same thing as you with killing people.  Sometimes they just seem to disappear for no apparent reason.

Glitch in the software.

"Happy Drinking"

I also had a game on Summit where I hit all 6 players with one frag when they were trying to capture C. I then capped it and got a Blackbird/Gunship within the first minute of the match. Won like 200-9. Guess what theatre decided to do? Not save the match..

I swear it knows when you did something awesome...