Anyone having problems with the game???

It loads ok, then when i press to game mode i want, it starts to lag, then i get in lobby, and music and game lags.  then i get booted, as i cannot connect, because of super lag'!

first time this has ever happened?  they have a bug, last patch, not right???  anyone?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah I've gotten that today too, I get booted and its says something like "cant connect to server". Must be on the IW side of things.

i wonder if its problems with new patch,

Man, IW always has problems, their games are hacked or glitched horribly, within the first week, then they take a month+ to patch.  

IW is just pure rubbish. There is something always wrong with their games.  They get glitched easily, and get hacked in the first 2 weeks.  Then we wait, wait, wait, for a patch, as those who exploit, ruin the game.

Still, nothing but game lag. Xbox live, runs perfect, just tried other games, multi, working perfect.  IW again with the fail.

i dont get the same problems but i always get a 5 second lag while playing online.

Can anyone tell me why i'm getting lag when i'm playing split screen with my kids?

I can see it sending and recieving data, and it lags like mad.

What the hell is that all about? We don't even need to access the servers to play split screen.

I am having the same issue in the Mid Atlantic region.  Game sputters and can't connect to any game.

Same here. Playing on the ps3 now and it works fine on that system..

I'm playing in Winnipeg and the game is performing flawlessly.  I have moderate nat.

[quote user="Armani204"]

I'm playing in Winnipeg and the game is performing flawlessly.  I have moderate nat.

[/quote]

I remember when I couldn't afford a decent router

Looks like it is working now.