Anyone having problems with multiplayer connections/

I`m having major issues most of the time it can`t find a match and sometime it can`t find my gamertag in the lobby and goes to the loading screen so i have to go back to the dashboard.

My router and connection is fine.

Thanks

Guy

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am having the same issues, played about 6 games in about 2 hours, got kicked out of about 3 of those. Anyone know whats going on?

Hi, have you had to quit back to the dash at all i have had to do it a few times?

Thanks

Guy

Yeah I kept getting the blank screen and had to quit to go dash board, but even the matchmaking is slow. Could it be people downloading the new Rezurrection Maps?

I doubt it , but it is good to know it`s not just me so it is there end and it does take its time to find a game.

Guy

Seems ok now touch wood

Well ive given up playing it, it was too frustrating, getting halfway through a game, then everyone getting the boot, waiting ages to connect! Hopefully give it another try later.....

Think i spoke too soon its doing it again just comes up with loading screen and spinning circle and then i have to go to the dash, anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Guy

yea somethings wrong keeps doing the same for me

At 11:50 PST-California: Connection errors, migration server notice, when in game I receive the connection error icon and static movement with my Black Ops avatar, I have decided to not play X-Box for a while, at least until these technical problems are solved.

Same here have been trying to join a BlackOps game for 2hours now, don't seem to be to much trouble on LIVE just not loading recent players G-Tags.