Anyone have Rezurrection?

I purchased it earlier tonight. First Call of Duty purchase i've ever made haha, but despite the price I actually feel it was worth it. And i'm actually getting some use out of the game haha.

But anyways does anyone else have it? I would like some cool people to play it with :D you dont have to be a Zombie god haha as long as your having fun is all that matters in my book. But I dont really enjoy playing with randoms. Too many idiots and I dont like being social with randoms. But anyways if you wanna play shoot me a FR or invite ^_^

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[quote]

Game Add-ons Release Date Price Microsoft Points

Sales  & Specials Discount Date Price
Activision Publisher Game Content Sale– Games on demand, Add-ons, and more from the “Call of Duty” franchise August 30 – Sept 5 Up to 50% off

[/quote]http://majornelson.com/2011/08/23/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-8/

If that deal includes "Rezurrection", I suspect there are going to be some unhappy player that bought it full price last week.

[/quote]

I doubt that they would make Rezurrection half off since it just dropped a few days ago, but if so that would kinda annoy me :| but its whatever I guess.

[quote]

Game Add-ons Release Date Price Microsoft Points

Sales  & Specials Discount Date Price
Activision Publisher Game Content Sale– Games on demand, Add-ons, and more from the “Call of Duty” franchise August 30 – Sept 5 Up to 50% off

[/quote]http://majornelson.com/2011/08/23/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-8/

If that deal includes "Rezurrection", I suspect there are going to be some unhappy player that bought it full price last week.

It includes all of the Zombie maps from Call of Duty: World at War and 1 new map called Moon. From what I've heard it's pretty good.

A Zombie map only DLC for 1200 points that was released only two days ago?

I wouldn't expect that many people have bought it yet even, so it'll likely be difficult finding players on the forums. Are the maps actually pretty good though?