Anyone have proof of DLC release dates and prices???

Just wondering when is the Klassic Costume pack going to be released and how much will it cost? Haven't seen a single link giving proof to either of those.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Trailer. Read the description below. If you don't want to click the link, here:

"The collection consists of seven pre-order klassic character skins for Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, Mileena, Jade and Kitana and klassic fatalities for Reptile, Scorpion and Sub-Zero. The pack will be available starting June 7th on Microsoft Xbox Live Arcade for 400 Microsoft Points or $4.99 on PlayStation Network."

I can't wait! I have Sub's already but I really want Ermac's klassic skin the most. I just think the red they use looks better than the other colors. Also cant wait to do Scorpion's klassic fatality. And I don't use Reptile much because of how he looks lol but would use him more with his classic skin though.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

Trailer. Read the description below. If you don't want to click the link, here:

"The collection consists of seven pre-order klassic character skins for Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, Mileena, Jade and Kitana and klassic fatalities for Reptile, Scorpion and Sub-Zero. The pack will be available starting June 7th on Microsoft Xbox Live Arcade for 400 Microsoft Points or $4.99 on PlayStation Network."

[/quote]
Really, why no Smoke?

I agree, I know he wasn't a pre-order bonus and his new costumes aren't TOO bad but I like Smoke's klassic look a lot better. It's in the game though so maybe it's somewhere down the line.

[quote user="NigHTsNiPe xX"]Really, why no Smoke?[/quote]

No Noob, either. Probably be released with the MK3 outfits of Sektor and Cyrax. That would be nice, but no idea when that's going to happen.

ya ive seen the sektor and cyrax but havent seen anyone post *** about those

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SgfPlJXP_4]

There you go. It's supposedly a hack.

Supposedly, but it's been taken down from Youtube before by a claim from WB. No idea what to think about it. It'd be nice, though.

Yeah, I have a feeling that they might end up releasing more costumes down the line if there's enough interest.

It would certainly be nice. I think klassic Smoke and Noob would be slick, but the retro outfits for Sektor and Cyrax would be wicked.