Anyone got a legit K.E.M yet?(not carepackage)

If so,Do you get a patch or anything?I know i will get one at some point,I'm thinking FFA,I did the 'Nuked Out' in BO2,Would be nice if you get a patch or background to show for it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have been trying.  Maybe tonight.

Let me know

I know someone that has, no patch or anything.

was disappointed with Soverign( i think its called??)  it shot gas everywhere........no patch...nothing

I"ve been the Victim of one... on the map that changes also.... damn Kinetic energy missiles

ive had 3 so far, no patch or anything. nothing even in the match summary.

I think some of the patches are broken, like the one for using the ghost app.

and I got that classified ghost patch was to easily in the first few hrs of play, with no idea how i did it. - cept for sprayin lead like a knoob

Ahh,That's disapointing.@Buick,Yeah i want that Ghost app Patch so bad,It's an eyeball!I wish it would unlock already!

I've seen the kem strike 3 times now and Idont know what to think about it. The first one, someone on my team got it and it was real close to the end of the match, but I remember it having any particular effect on me after the first death.

The second and third , the enemy got, and I was able to run around the map killing them like they were all stunned for about a minute. I dont know if it being a new thing it just confused the heck out of them or what. On the third one .... like I said I was able to run around like defy or someone ... but we were up 8/2 in blitz and half my team left. I dont know if they thought it was like a nuke and would end the game or what .... but it wound up a 14/14 tie

Odd how everything is destroyed but you......... kinda is a shocker as you try and get your bearings again.

use to it now.