Anyone get the Lonley road for New Vegas?

After playing the exciting and different add on "Old World Blues" this add on felt bland to me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Story of Crazy's life.

I havent bought LR yet but OWB was very meh to me. It was very repetitive.

I was actually finishing up my OLB DLC before I bought LR. I'm not super stoked about OWB but at least it was not as bad as DM. My favorite so far is LH for Fallout NV. So far I'm not that impressed with the Fallout NV DLC. Fallout 3 I could probably still keep playing if there was more DLC.

It just seems to me all of the Fallout NV DLC is a resource drain on your Character with little to no cool Weapons to take home and/ or no interesting Characters to meet. The Think Tank in the beginning of OWB was pretty funny though.

I think it's pretty stupid for a developer to be pushing DLC on a year old game, during the fall season when all the new blockbusters are starting to drop. Under normal circumstances I would have bought Lonesome Road already. But as it is right now, I just have to much stuff to play. And more incoming.

So it's stupid for a game company to like their fans?

i really liked Point Lookout and Broken Steel the best from Fallout 3. played Dead Money for Vegas and hated it about as much as The Pitt.

out of Honest Hearts, Old World Blues and Lonesome Road which is more like PL or BS?

Old world blues is pretty comical and you get a lot of cool new weapons.

sweet... from what i've read about all the DLC that one was the one i was leaning toward. thanks.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

So it's stupid for a game company to like their fans?

[/quote]No game company gives a crap about their fans. They give a crap about money. Believing anything else is just naive. So it's stupid for them to release DLC at a time when they won't earn the maximum amount of money.

I can't wait to play it.