Anyone Get a New Character Yet?

I played a few games last night & saved all my money to buy crates today in hopes of getting one of the new characters. Additionally, I played for about 2 hours today. I bought 4 or 5 Spectre crates and I did get 2 new characters, but they were just new to me & not new to the game -- at least I finally got my 1st N7 weapon. In fact, I've only seen 1 new character (Batarian) in a game so far.

So, has anyone got one yet? And if so, what crate did you get him in? Cheers...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've seen a Geth Engineer.

Also 2 new to me ones (Krogan Soldier and Quarian Engineer). Also got a black weapon (pistol), and some weapon mods.  No new characters, though I did get that new Assault rifle.

Oh we have to unlock them from the spectre packs?  Dang it! I had about 220,000 saved up and just spent all of it last night. I thought maybe the characters would just be unlocked for us. I guess not.  

Yep. I got the Geth Engineer, Geth Infiltrator and Batarian Soldier. Also got the Striker Assault Rifle but it's completely useless off host because it's not hitscan and it fires duds. I haven't seen any other players with a new character yet but people keep rage kicking me when I pick them haha. 

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Oh we have to unlock them from the spectre packs?  Dang it! I had about 220,000 saved up and just spent all of it last night. I thought maybe the characters would just be unlocked for us. I guess not.  

[/quote]

I don't know if they're only available in Spectre crates, but you have to buy 1 of the crates to unlock them -- none came w/ the DLC.

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

Yep. I got the Geth Engineer, Geth Infiltrator and Batarian Soldier. Also got the Striker Assault Rifle but it's completely useless off host because it's not hitscan and it fires duds. I haven't seen any other players with a new character yet but people keep rage kicking me when I pick them haha. 

[/quote]Oddly enough, somebody tried to kick the Geth Engineer from our team, too.

[/quote]

OMG!  U HAXX3D TEH G4ME!

Lucky sod lol.

Geth health is in the low 400s. When playing as them you have to make certain that your shields don't drop, or you will.

Colonel, please watch your language on the forums.

[quote user="ColonelBoston"]

Yep. I got the Geth Engineer, Geth Infiltrator and Batarian Soldier. Also got the Striker Assault Rifle but it's completely useless off host because it's not hitscan and it fires duds.

[/quote]

WTShit?

How many crates did you buy & which crates to get 1/2 the new characters in the 1st 1/2 day???

[/quote]About 10 Spectre packs. I'm pretty sure that's all they're in right now. It even tells you in the description of the Spectre Pack that it's the kit the new stuffs in. 

-

If anybody wants proof though, here you go