Anyone found any good seeds?

I've been creating random new worlds all day, waiting for the perfect mix of mountains, snow, etc. but no luck yet. Has anyone found any good seeds to use?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I read that only the 1.6 version of the PC minecraft can be found, but other then that nothing that i know off.

Two of the most popular seeds on PC were gargamel and Glacier. They should work in this game and from what I remember they've got huge overhangs and cliffs.

mexico   (this is a pretty cool one with a cliff that looks like some creature face dragon or something and a desert kind of world.)

SOUTH_PARK  (cool one with dope caves/caverns lots of little springs/pools)

ponies  (lotta flowers and animals and neat cliffs)

i got a few others like DAWNoftheDEAD ... THATS my favorite right now.

tigger When the newer seed generator gets patched in.

Use the beta 1.3 - 1.7 seeds

www.minecraftseeds.info/.../all-seeds.html

I'm using Elfin Lied. Bloody brilliant.

This Xbox version is too small for me to even put seeds in.

I usually put seeds when I play on the PC version since the changes are way more noticeable.

must suck to be so advanced.

thnx for that list tho!

Most have already been stated but:

-

gargamel (great surface but lack of big tunnel systems)

Glacier (mountains and overhangs)

Elfin Lied (a lot of cave entrances but lacks interesting surface formations)

404 (should spawn in a desert near a big pack of gravel; break a gravel block in the center and watch)

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

404 (should spawn in a desert near a big pack of gravel; break a gravel block in the center and watch)[/quote] Wow cheers for pointing that gravel thing out, that's insane lol. Might need to give that Elfin Lied one a try too, I like me some caves. Hopefully there's some good stuff in them.

Yeah. Glacier has giant/floating mountains and CREEPER has a lava pool right where you spawn.