Anyone for FireFight?

Just wondering if anyone was interested in a game of Firefight on ODST? I've not played this game for a while and all the games I have right now I have played to death. I am waiting on all of the delights of falls releases and was wanting to play some Firefight to pass the time as I never played the original Firefight on ODST, only on Reach.

Look forward to hearing from you folks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Of course, I'll play with you, I'm adding you now.

Are you still looking for FF players? I'd like to do some too for the achievements. I'll throw a friend request for you as well as The Rya Z. Others who are willing to play: please add me :)

need to complete FF as well..add me and set up a time

I also need to complete FF, feel free to add me. :)

Like eveyone else, I still want to play FF.  Please add me as a friend and we can arrange a game.

You should check out the “Do YOU need a Vidmaster!” thread on the Halo 3 Forums, we have a team of players who help people with the Vidmasters, the 200k Firefight achievements on ODST and also any general achievements you may need but if you want to help yourself to a player or two you're more than welcome.. Here’s a link to the thread: forums.xbox.com/.../54831.aspx

I'm arranging a few Firefight lobbies this weekend so please check it out.

I would love to tag along too!  Love this mode!!!

Yeah, I'd love to play as well. I'll add you and see if you're on.

yeah im looking for ff buddies..still need 7 maps....send a message and lets go..

xnewb0rnzx, I believe you are aware of the Vidmaster thread on the Halo 3 forums, firefight lobbies are now on a Wednesday. So I've messaged everyone on the Vidmaster thread to join but if anyone wants to come along they start at 18:00 GMT and finish at 21:00 GMT.

So that's every Wednesday you can at least play with me although the more the better.