Anyone else unhappy about the *** bounce?

Urgh, why have they added *** bounce?? My character is supposed to be a boss, not a *** object. I hope you can turn this off for your character, otherwise I'll be severely pissed off. I know they have gone in a sexed up direction but this isn't fair. SR is 'innocent', somewhat wholesome fun, I shouldn't have to subject my pure character to such things lol

Really, someone tell me I can disable it in the real game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ha

The... what bounce?

The *** bounce....tit bounce? chest bounce? upper body bounce? Well it's actually more like jiggle than bounce in SR, like jelly, even when wearing leather, yeah!

Really Xbox, I can write tit but not the one that rhymes with test?

[quote user="Emi Park"]

The *** bounce....tit bounce? chest bounce? upper body bounce? Well it's actually more like jiggle than bounce in SR, like jelly, even when wearing leather, yeah!

Really Xbox, I can write tit but not the one that rhymes with test?

[/quote]It's funny because the word you're trying to use is probably the most correct and least offensive term for them. Yet "tit" is totally acceptable. It doesn't look like you can reduce tit bounce though.. But to be fair, are you really surprised? It's Saints Row lol. I guess you could just make them smaller. They'll still jiggle a bit, but at least it will be a less noticeable jiggle.

-

If I was planning to play as a female character I'd be more annoyed about the build options. They seem to be far less extreme than the male ones. For example if you set the build to 100% strength with a male character, then he'll be all roided up like Schwarzenegger used to be. But if you do the same with a female character, then she just looks like she's been training for about six months. Maybe it was the same in Saints Row 2, I wouldn't know though because I never tried to make a muscular female character in that one for fear of psychological scarring.

[quote user="Greig91"]

It's funny because the word you're trying to use is probably the most correct and least offensive term for them. Yet "tit" is totally acceptable. It doesn't look like you can reduce tit bounce though.. But to be fair, are you really surprised? It's Saints Row lol. I guess you could just make them smaller. They'll still jiggle a bit, but at least it will be a less noticeable jiggle.

-

If I was planning to play as a female character I'd be more annoyed about the build options. They seem to be far less extreme than the male ones. For example if you set the build to 100% strength with a male character, then he'll be all roided up like Schwarzenegger used to be. But if you do the same with a female character, then she just looks like she's been training for about six months. Maybe it was the same in Saints Row 2, I wouldn't know though because I never tried to make a muscular female character in that one for fear of psychological scarring.

[/quote]

I know right, it's like the anatomically correct method of labelling it lol

Yeah, it's Saints Row but since it's SR I'd really enjoy the option. I always found SR as a nice balance between everything, you could choose which extremity you swayed towards, whether it was a violent, goofy or promiscuous direction. I don't really want the choice of jiggly chest parts forced upon me. So it would be cool to choose. I suppose most people don't find the chest bounce dumb, but if the male *** appeal was jiggling around the same, everyone would think it was disgusting, which it would be lol

I'm not slating SR in case anyone thought I was. I just like the game so much that I don't want anything to ruin it, including jiggly parts that will attract...certain crowds, and potentially 'ruin' it, for me at least, or for it to dampen my gaming experience.

=D

not tryin to be a @hole but is it really that big of a deal? i think its funny and adds to the over the top tone the game has. if they wanna make the male junk swing fine dont bother me much because im not immature or anything. i showed my girlfriend the tit bounce on the demo and she just laughed and continued making her character. grow up and just enjoy the fun times the game will give u

tit is a bird

[quote user="ShadowMonkey757"]

not tryin to be a @hole but is it really that big of a deal? i think its funny and adds to the over the top tone the game has. if they wanna make the male junk swing fine dont bother me much because im not immature or anything. i showed my girlfriend the tit bounce on the demo and she just laughed and continued making her character. grow up and just enjoy the fun times the game will give u

[/quote]

Hate to break it to you but you did sound like an '@hole'. I fail to see the logic in what you said, surely if I was immature I'd enjoy the chest bounce. And of course it is a big deal, to me, because I care and all I said I'd like is the option to disable it. Although SR is well known for it's goofiness, I actually think it can be pretty serious, in the cut-scene in SR2 where you've just tried to save Carlos but you're too late and have to put him down, can you imagine chest bounce in that scene, that would be..so wrong lol

[quote user="Brilliant Sleex"]

tit is a bird

[/quote]

Lol, maybe, but *** is just part of human anatomy like a hand. I wonder if *** pocket is filtered....

Tbh it doesnt really bother me and i hardly ever notice it. I dont think its that big of a deal but They should have put the option to choose whether or not. But if you notice its not like boobs are rock hard they bounce and all.

I can't believe you guys are talking about this, lol.