anyone else think brink was a waist of time and money?

preordered brink played it beat it heres my review

1. the AI sux

2.Campaigns are too short an are very difficult even on easy cause of #1

3.some glitches having you restart missions

out of 10 i give it a 7.0

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Very difficult on easy?

Wow boy you must be used to playing those cod games all day right?

Im very glad I saved my Money and bought Mortal Kombat instead.

LOVING my decision

I like BRINK, me and my friends enjoy it very much, the AI isn't hard to beat and free DLC is on the way.

kotaku.com/.../brink-devs-push-lag-fix-promise-free-dlc

Brink is pretty good so far, It's a fun game to Play with friends and also Can't wait intell the free DLC

I dont think it was a waste of time really enjoying it from what I have played so far have not tried it online yet but will soon and have not tried the co op as none of my friends have it yet.

Single player is lame. The ai on your team cant do anything without you being there. Anything higher than easy and you get one shot by any gun in the game while the ai takes a full clip. The online play isnt even playable due to the crazy lag. So yes i think its a waste but its my fault for buying it.

Not a waste for me. I traded in MW2 and Crackdown2 and paid around 30 bucks. Totally worth it.

I think it was more of a hip of time

Lol waist...../facepalm.....I guess ur the reason they say brink has a "learning curve" lmao.....yes the game looks horrible

It's actually quite a good game, alright it got a few niggly problems which an update will sort out, but it's something a bit different from the usual FPS around at the moment.